Reply To: Cenforce 150 eliminates the symptoms of male erectile dysfunction

  • Deleted User

    06/11/2023 at 12:32

    Male erectile dysfunction (ED) is treated with a drug called Fildena 200mg. The active component of it is sildenafil citrate, which helps men get and keep an erection when they are sexually aroused by boosting blood flow to the penis. While it doesn’t treat the underlying reasons of ED, it can successfully control its symptoms and enhance a man’s capacity for sexual engagement.

en_GBEnglish (UK)